Monday, January 4, 2010

Month in Mississippi

We are back after a months stay in MS. I can't believe that it went by so fast. The last week flew by extremely fast. We are now back at home in GA and have spent the day trying to get everything in order here at home. Christmas tree and decorations finally came down (except for Glenn to haul them all downstairs). We rearranged a lot of stuff to make it look neater.Looking back...our last week in MS was spent with my brother Jason, his wife Rhonda and Brandy. Glenn got to do alot of hunting and he saw deer every day he went. If he had wanted to bring home dinner he had plenty of chances to, but that's not why he was out there. One day he saw 6 doe!!! He saw a coyote one of those days too, but it wasn't close enough to shoot. I know he enjoyed his time in the woods. I enjoyed my time walking with moma down in the woods everyday. We had some good times and enjoyed every minute we had together. For those of you who live in the same town as your family you get to experience this every day, or week, but for us it was nice to have this month to spend together. I am sure that moma and daddy are glad to have peace and quiet again, but I know they wouldn't trade it for anything.Now we are here waiting on Baby Joseph to arrive in March...hoping NOT before then. I've been having a few braxton-hicks contractions, nothing serious, but enough to make you realize he'll be here before you know it. Here are a few extra pictures I didn't get the chance to post while in MS. Emily got an easel from Jason and Rhonda and play dough stuff from Brandy. Glenn and Jason enjoyed putting the easel together...it only took them 45 minutes :)We also had our New Year's Eve bonfire which was tons of fun. I have a video from it, which puts it all to life, but the pictures will have to do for now. We also got to see Mamaw Costilow, Gail, Larry and Becky one more time before we left. I hope you all had a great New Year's Day and are all freezing as much as we are. I heard they are having snow flurries in MS today, and again on Thursday predicted. We'll see if it makes it here. Stay warm and enjoy this first week of the month and year.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Fun times!! I didn't know y'all had picked out a name for the baby yet! What's his full name going to be?

Anonymous said...

Well we're still deciding...Joseph is most likely the first name. We are still deciding on the middle...between Steven, Benjamin, or Michael. I'm thinking Benjamin as of right now, but you never know. Hope you had a great Christmas.