
Glenn killed his first turkey this weekend at a friends land!!! He's been turkey hunting before but never killed one! Now we have some meat to eat. The turkey weighed between 22-25 lbs, and it's beard was 10 inches long! He can't wait to go hunting in MS when he comes.



Joseph wore his Easter suit a little early this week, since we are planning on coming to MS this week he won't be at our church for Easter. He looked like a cute little preacher. I made the pants and vest, and I'm still trying to figure out the right pattern for the pants, but these will do. Most of the pants he wears are knit and stretch so this fabric is a little different. It's sear sucker, and I did it so he can match my daddy, his Papaw who wears a sear sucker suit ever Easter!



He tried it one one day and was running around the house in it. Below is Emily's dress I made her with the little lamb on it. The fabric has all kinds of things on it and I normally don't buy fabric with all kinds of patterns on it, but this one was just too cute for Easter. You can't tell it from these pictures but it has, a cross, the three crosses, Jesus is the Lamb of God, John 3:16, and other religious things on it. I just cute a lamb out and applied it to the top to give it a little contrast. My next project is to make them both matching outfits out of red sear sucker that has puppy dogs on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment