We are heading to MS in the morning bright and early (we hope). We decided to go on a week earlier with Mamaw, since she stayed a little longer than she'd expected to. Joseph's helping pack above. Glenn was glad to let us go since he will be going turkey hunting as much as possible while we're gone. He'll be driving on over next week so we won't be away from him too terribly long, although both these kids will definitely miss their daddy, especially little Joseph. He just screams for joy and claps everyday when he drives up.
We've enjoyed moma's stay here in GA, and even though it was longer than she and everyone else had expected, I think she enjoyed it too. We've had fun getting to walk together in the evenings, and I've totally enjoyed not having to wash hardly any dishes or clothes. For those of you who know my moma has the gift of washing! You'll never hear her complain about housework, she truly is a blessing and totally gives of herself whatever she is willing to give. I don't know what she would ever do if we did, or when we do, move back closer to them. She'd be so worn out for sure!
I hope you all enjoy this beautiful spring weather. Since we've had SO many rain/hail/wind storms here lately it knocked off most to the pollen, so it's bearable to get out in it. Hope to post from MS real soon!



2 comments:
Woo-Hoo! How long are y'all here for?
2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment