Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Celebration Sunday!

This past Sunday on Easter we went to two church services (or Glenn and I did). Daddy had "sunrise" services at Mt. Carmel, and we didn't think we could get both kids up and ready by then so we just went with Brandy out there. Then at 11:00 we went to Beacon St. for there Easter cantata. This was Joseph's first Easter attending church since he was only 3 weeks old last year at Easter. We got several good Family photos in the church with the pretty stained glass windows.

Both kids had fun exploring around after the service. For those of you who don't know it this is the church where Glenn and I were married. Right above these steps is where we said "I Do". I think it very neat that we can bring our kids back here and show them that this is where we were married, and it's also where their Mamaw & Papaw were married as well!



Of course we got to see several friends while there. From left to right, Nikkie (Lundy) Stokes and her little girl Lundyn, Rozane (Richardson) Fulton and her little girls Annie and Sarah Alice, and me with Emily and Joseph. Joseph is the only little boy, just like Jason was growing up...however Hayley just had a baby boy William so he wouldn't be the only one from our little group of friends from growing up.

Emily got to play with Sarah Alice (who is only 3 months younger than Emily) at the park one day, but we wished we could see them more before we head back on Saturday. We enjoyed seeing alot of people while we've been here. It's been an eventful trip that's for sure!



After lunch we had us another Easter Egg hunt in the yard. Joseph and Emily both enjoyed finding the eggs, you can never have too many eggs hunts!!!!




The photo below was taken just before my camera hit the concrete...SO this will be the last updated picture until I get it fixed. Sorry!!! Any photos posted after this will just be others taken that I've not posted yet. Have a great week.

No comments: