Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hide N' Seek

Since getting to MS last week, it has been our evening ritual to play hide-n-seek out in the yard. Since moma and daddy have the BEST yard, we've been enjoying every minute of it. Since Glenn got here yesterday, thankfully before all the tornados and storms, he got to play last night. The above picture is where Emily always hides, behind this small tree. Isn't it too funny how a child perceives things differently than an adult. I think she honestly thought I didn't see her at first...until I started calling her name and walking all around her pretending to not see her, then she figured it out. Aren't we the same way in our lives at times....we do things we know God doesn't approve of, and we "pretend" he doesn't see them, BUT in fact we know in our hearts He sees EVERYTHING! Just a thought to think about!


What they've all enjoyed the most is the grass. When we left our house, the grass really hadn't come out in our yard, so getting to sit and lay in the grass is something new.

We've enjoyed my Mamaw being up at the house this week. I couldn't get a picture with Emily and Joseph together with her, because Emily can be a little difficult with pictures lately.

Both the kids got to see Papaw drive the tractor up from plowing and they loved sitting on it. Joseph really doesn't understand it what this big thing is, but it won't be long he'll be saying, "Come on Papaw let's go on a ride on the tractor!". I hope you all have a great weekend.!


No comments: