Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Thursday


I don't have much to post, but thought I'd put a couple of pictures of what we've been up to today. We had a pretty laid back morning, so we watched a little Curious George on TV, had a sucker for a snack, then Johnny the bug man came and sprayed for bugs, and then we went on a "hike". We picked a beautiful bouquet of honey suckles and they smell the kitchen up so wonderfully. Emily wanted to suck them all, but oh well.

We had spaghetti for supper and are now playing until bed time. Glenn's out cutting grass as we speak. I got a picture of him just to prove he's doing it :) Ha, just kidding. He is however going to have to do some extra housework this weekend, as I've got to stop vacuuming and mopping to help my back heal. Tomorrow morning we are going to babysit for a friend from Mabel White. Hope it goes well and he doesn't need picking up too much. After that we're free for the weekend. I've been working alot lately on getting things ready for VBS crafts, so the next month is going to be filled with preparations. VBS starts a month tomorrow for us. If you're looking for some neat craft ideas let me know. We're using a few of the Lifeway things, but some of them just weren't up to par in my opinion.I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: