We had a wonderful mother's day weekend, less eventful than last year, but pretty good. We went with Glenn to play 9 holes of golf last night. Emily had a blast and got to use her little club. I actually tried to play a little, and hit the ball!!! Of course I didn't hit it as much as I did, but Glenn said I actually did pretty good considering it was my first time EVER doing it. I hit it several times and it went up in the air & landed 150 yards away. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do with my back, but it's not worse this morning. I did have a pretty bad fall tonight in the yard, but didn't break anything. It was thundering and I didn't want Emily out in the yard so when she darted out in the grass I ran after her, and went from standing to landing on my right hip in one second. I honestly thought I broke my hip at first, but it's better now. I go to therapy tomorrow so it's all good.
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. I hope you all had a great Mother's day and will have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment