Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday


Well I enter into my 30's today, and I had the best birthday. My moma came over from MS and got here yesterday, and Emily was so excited. Emily has felt so much better today too. She ate pancakes for breakfast and drank a Pediasure. She also has eaten and been drinking ALL day. She's still been a little fussy but by tonight she was talking and acting fine. Tomorrow will be the 10th day of this virus so hopefully it will be completly gone.

My best birthday present today was watching Emily eat and drink. I know that's silly, but it's been an exhausting week and this was very thrilling. We made pictures of her all day eating and drinking. Glenn and I got to go out on a "date" for supper so that was exciting too. We aren't taking Emily to church tomorrow because she still has a couple of sores on her feet. We don't want to spread this illness to anyone for sure. My moma will be here to stay with her so Glenn and I can go to Sunday school and church by ourselves.

This is a picture of my birthday cake...yes I made it myself. It was really stress relief for me after this week. Emily enjoyed eating it too. Hope you all have a great memorial day weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girl...it is about time that you entered the world of the thirties!!!!! Considering I just turned a whopping 38. I am definately not ready to enter the 40's.....can I really be that old???? HA HA. Love ya girl and I really do hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

You can't be 38!!! NO WAY. I hope I look as good as you in 8 years. We'll be heading up to Wears Valley area in a few weeks so maybe we can see y'all. Let me know your plans. We come up on the 13th and stay that next week. You need to get you a blog so you can update me on how Brayden's doing :)

Anonymous said...

We would absolutely love to see you guys. Brayden is growing up so fast - it is crazy. I can't believe he will be in two in a few months. Let me know what you think may work for you guys and we will try and get together.