I had this horrible gut feeling this evening that Emily was dehydrated so I called the Dr back before they closed and the nurse said she sounded like she was definitely on the border to be. So I decided to take her and the Dr. confirmed what I had been dreading, she was dehydrated. They had to stick her twice because she was so dehydrated the first stick blew the vein out. I cannot tell you how sick I feel physically, emotionally and all over after all this tonight. It took a little over an hour to get the fluids in, but after it got down to the 1 she was already feeling some better because she decided she didn't want it in anymore and started screaming for what seemed like forever!!! The fluids went in finally and we came home with still a sick little girl who doesn't want to put anything in her mouth. At least she is hydrated now. We got her to drink 8 oz of sweet tea before bed, so that is good.
Please pray that she will be able to eat and drink without pain tomorrow!!!!! It will be day 8 and she's SO frustrated and hungry. Whenever we eat in front of her she just gets SO mad especially if it something she likes. Thanks for your continued prayers.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment