
Well it's Wednesday, the middle of the week. I always have loved Wednesday's ever since I was a little girl. I don't know if it was because of church on Wednesday night's or if the week was half over or what. Anyway, we are just doing the usual today. Emily however is coming down with a cold I think so that's not fun. She's so irritable and cries at everything. Please pray that she doesn't get another ear infection from this.
As we were outside yesterday enjoying the 65 degree whether God showed me something neat. We were making our little laps around the yard and I happen to notice a tree that looked dead. Yeah I know all trees look dead in the winter, but I decided to break off a branch just to check. Not to my amazement I saw that the tree was not dead but very much alive. God brought to my attention real quick the spiritual emphasis of this--how we as humans are dead, in our transgressions, but through belief in Jesus Christ we have life. He also showed me that sometimes we as Christians can look "dead". We may not be thriving in our walk with the Lord, and feel powerless, but if we have Him in our hearts we are very much ALIVE. Isn't that neat to think about, that no matter what we "do", He still is ALIVE IN US.
As we continued our little walk around the yard picking up every rock out there God just showed me more of His glory through His creation. I hope that you will find one thing today that shows God's glory.




No comments:
Post a Comment