Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is it Tuesday or Monday?

With the holiday yesterday it feels like a Monday morning. I know you are all thinking, "why does that affect you since you stay at home?" Trust me, a monday feeling day is one no matter whether you work or stay at home. Monday is the day to "re-train" kid(s) and get them back on the weekly schedule that you let slide during the weekend.

Anyway enough of that. Well we did not get any snow on Saturday, and my conclusions about Macon and it's location on the earth's latitude and longitude are correct. I won't get into all this because you'd have to NOT be from here to understand it. I really had hoped we'd get to see some flurries but it just didn't happen. My family, HOWEVER, in Mississippi got to see a lot of it. Too bad we are there huh! Just kidding.

We joined a church Sunday and really are excited about it. I know a lot of people probably think we didn't visit very many churches, but we really feel God has led us to this church. They have a wonderful young adult class and music ministry so for that we are very excited. Glenn's granddaddy's goes there too so that is special. Now he can see his great-granddaughter and show her off at church each week. We are just thankful for this body of believers whose hearts are service minded.

Here are a couple of pictures of Emily Sunday as we were waiting to go to church that evening (temp. was in the 20's remember!). Have a great Monday...um I mean Tuesday.




1 comment:

Amy said...

Did you join Tabernacle? Keith just got a call to speak at the Feb WMU meeting there. My grandmother is a member too.