Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you for your prayers. My brother had the MRI and CAT scan yesterday and it shows that he has a herniated disc, on the 6th vertebrae down. The Dr. is going to have him use a neck harness to try to heal it for a month in hopes he won't have to have surgery. Please pray for him though because when he had all of his brain surgeries to fix the AVM they never replaced the bone plate on the base of his neck in the back. This harness fits around your chin and pulls the neck or head up from the back base of the head, where he has no bone protecting his brain. I'm sure the doctor knows what he's doing since it is his neurosurgeon, but I just still ask for your prayers as he uses this thing.

Anyway, on a lighter note we've just been having fun this morning. Emily still has a pretty bad sinus thing going on, but I hope will get better soon. I hear her waking up now (she didn't sleep long). I hope you'll enjoy these pictures from our morning.

No comments: