We are looking out for some more "winter" weather again today. I guess the kids are saying, "why on a weekend?" We may or may not get snow with this front, but if we don't at least see some flakes my conclusion about Macon is correct, (I won't put what that is on this blog).
We had a nice day yesterday and a special friend came over to play, or entertain, Emily. Hannah and Emily had a blast. It gave me a little break too and I could actually get some of my Friday cleaning done without a little one chasing me trying to tear and dirty up what I had just cleaned. God is so awesome and I am so grateful for Lynne and their family. As we left Mabel they were the only ones to really call and check on us. Leaving a church and not having another one to go to is something new for Glenn and I, so this whole process has been different. It's been fun though as we pray and listen to where God is leading us. We had a wonderful time last night as we went to dinner and bowling with the young adults from the Sunday School class we've been visiting. God is so good!
Well as I wait on the snow I'll try not to look too hard out the window for fear I'll scare it away. Have a great cold weekend! Hopefully I'll have pictures of some white stuff this weekend. Hopefully is the key word!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment