Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Emily's 16 Months

Well Emily turned 16 months today. I know for some that means nothing, but to me it does. Every month on the 9th I always think back to the day she was born, September 9th. It reminds me of what a blessing her life truly is. We didn't spend the day celebrating, we just did the usual: wash dishes, unload dishwasher, gather up trash (since it's Wednesday), take naps (her not me), eat lunch, play outside, take more naps and so on. Emily did try to eat a gourd today. It was a broken off piece of gourd that we have on our deck, and I guess since it did look sort of like a cookie she thought she try and taste it. Needless to say she didn't get to taste much. Oh the fun we have.

For anyone reading this I just wanted to share some of the stomach troubles I've been having and send this out as a "warning". I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said that I have Gastritis, and possibly an ulcer. The cause is most likely because I was taking too many Ibuprofen over the past several months for my migraines and TMJ. Hmm, something to think about before taking another pain killer huh. Anyway I just wanted to share this bit of information for whoever wants to know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. We've been able to enjoy some beautiful weather lately. I hope wherever you are that you have too. Just a few pictures to enjoy (I'm a visual person so I always have to insert a picture).


This little gown was mine when I was little



Emily and Daddy enjoying the pretty weather.

1 comment:

Amy said...

hope you are feeling better soon! I enjoyed having Emily here!!