We went on our first strawberry picking trip with all of us yesterday. I've not taken Joseph out anywhere but to the doctor so I thought we'd make it fine to take him on his first real outing. We went to Twin Oaks Farm in Forsyth and had a blast. We took a picnic and enjoyed the cool day, and Emily played on the playground, and fed the baby lamb. Joseph didn't care for the strawberry patch too much, but preferred the shade...smart boy!!! We got some good strawberries and are enjoying them in all ways you can eat them...except for me because they aggravate my allergies.
Since I last posted Joseph has come down with a horrible rash, and the doctor says it's eczema. I'm trying to leave off dairy for a week to see if that is what he may be allergic to. It gets really bad when we bathe him or when he gets mad. At first I thought it was just heat rash, but it started looking really bad so I took him to the Dr.
Joseph loves his swing, and has been taking naps in it everyday. He slept this morning for 2 hours in it. I couldn't believe it. He also woke up ate and went back to sleep. I'm not sure if the reflux medicine is finally working or what but he's been a different baby over the past few days. I'd better go before he wakes to eat again. I hope you all have a great weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment