I wish I could describe the tantrums to you, but there aren't any words to use but insanity!!! We've tried everything, but nothing is helping. I am putting in a call to Focus on the Family tomorrow for some help. I know some of you are probably laughing at me thinking oh I'm blowing it out of proportion, but TRUST ME I'm not.
Joseph too has as I said had a rough time as well. He seems to have a little temper on him (God help me), and when he gets mad, he gets MAD. There seems to not be any middle ground with him...he's happy, or extremely mad. He hates having his diaper changed, and will let you know it. He also is either having stomach issues, or is just still adjusting. He will eat for 20-30 minutes and still be screaming. Then he just spits it all up. I thought well he's just eating too much, so I've tried feeding him less, and he still spits, and screams. I pray he doesn't have reflux, or that it's not something I'm eating. I've eliminated several foods I thought were bothering him, but he still does the same fussy stuff.
A reminder to myself is that this season will only last for a short while in my life...I am in constant prayer each day for God's grace that is for sure. Only you young mothers, or mothers in general can sympathize with me. Yesterday I wanted to just take Joseph and run away. Again God gives me grace. I don't deserve anything God has given me, especially salvation, but he still has given it to me. I ask for your prayers that I will remain calm, sane, and in God's peace and presence during these difficult days. Enjoy these few pictures and I hope you all have a great week.



No comments:
Post a Comment