We went out on the paddle boat this weekend out our neighbors house and this time I took my camera. Mr. Eldon & Mrs. Faye's azelas are in full bloom. You wouldn't believe how beautiful they are, these pictures don't do it justice!
Sorry so short on the narration, but that's just life these days. If I want to get a shower this morning so I can take Emily to story time I better do it while I have the chance! Poor baby Joseph hasn't been doing well during the days lately. He was awake Sunday and yesterday almost all day, except for the times when we rocked him, or I was carrying him in the sling. He wore himself out so that he did sleep good both nights, so for that I'm grateful. We pray that he'll start sleeping better during the day though. Hope you have a great week.



No comments:
Post a Comment