Sunday, May 2, 2010

Joseph's 6 Week Pictures

Joseph Benjamin was 6 weeks on Wednesday, and he seems to be doing pretty good. His reflux is getting better on the Prevacid. He's started sleeping better during the day, but now he'll get up in the night a little earlier. I'm just hoping he's going through the 6 week growth spurt and it'll pass soon. As you can see his little face has the eczema on it, but it's looking better. I'm trying to figure out if it's from an allergy of a food or not. I've been off milk since Wednesday and still no change. I am trying to eat less wheat and will try to figure out what might be causing all this. All in all we're making it fine...sorry to not post much, I just wanted to put up these pictures for those of you who like to read and catch up on us.




2 comments:

rosajosa said...

Jennifer, he is really beautiful! All these pics of him are giving me baby fever!!! Rob says I need to take a Tylenol :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...you're funny, both of you are! Come on join in, easy for me say since you already have 2.