I know we are all experiencing spring right now in its fullest....POLLEN. We have yellow everywhere, just as most of you do here in the south right now. It has hindered baby Joseph and I from going outside, as I can't take much medicine and he can't take anything. We are hopeful for a rain today that may wash a little of it off. I just thought I'd post a few pictures while I had a free moment this morning before Emily gets out of bed and Joseph wants to eat again. Yesterday was pretty rough, as he didn't sleep good during the day. For some reason he just won't rest good when the sun is up. He wore himself out so that he finally gave it up around 5:00pm and then I had to wake him up at 8:00 to eat before I had to get Emily for bed. Then he slept a whole 6 hours!!! He made it until almost 3:00 am for his next feeding!!! He went right back to sleep then, and woke up at 6:30 this morning to eat and went back to sleep then again. We'll see what he does after his next feeding but I'm most sure he'll be awake! Emily finally has decided to ride in her Barbie car that Mrs. Faye gave her. Her grandkids had outgrown it so they gave it to Emily, so sweet, and she was afraid of it for a while but now has decided she can drive it. She is a dangerous driver so we have to watch her carefully. I hope you all have a great weekend and get some relief from this pollen too.
No comments:
Post a Comment