Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We're "HOME"


We made it to MS on Saturday afternoon, and had a pretty good trip over. Emily traveled very well, and so did I. Ever since getting here we've been enjoying the outdoors, wet or not, and family. Glenn's been out in the woods "hunting" almost everyday. He saw a small deer, and today a bobcat while out there. Today we're getting ready for the BIG day, and no I'm not talking about Thanksgiving, but molasses making day. This is a BIG day for all of us out of the year. They are hauling wood and the cane out to the mill today, and tomorrow we will grind it and cook it into the best molasses you've ever tasted!!! If you've never experienced this being done it's a real treat, and learning experience. I'm just so thankful that my little girl is being exposed to all this. She's really getting into the country mode, when she came and found me this morning she said "There's no body out yonder", meaning in the room where she was playing. I may not can post many picture while here but will do the best I can.

Update on our sickness, I had to get Emily an antibiotic called in yesterday because she started running fever and said her ears hurt. I'm not sure if it's ear infection or a sinus. She's feeling much better already. My cough is still hanging around but will clear up soon. I went to the Dr. on Friday and everything is going great. My blood pressure is the usual, 110/60, heart rate strong, gained just a few pounds. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy being with family, and eating and just praising God for all the blessings He's given you.

No comments: