Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wacky Wednesday


Even though we are a house full of sick people we've still be having fun. The other night Emily and Glenn played dress up with all my costumes! I don't know who had more fun, Emily or Glenn...see the pictures and you guess.Today Emily insisted we pull out the baby carrier from the basement (we were down there looking for something else, but she found it). Of course she had a blast putting her baby Molly in and out of it. She also managed to get in it her self a couple of times (what am i going to do with her). Her imagination does amaze me though. I wonder if this is what I was like at her age. I love to watch her play and imagine things. Last night we were here by ourselves while daddy was at deacon's meeting and let me tell you we had some fun. She gave me one baby in the stroller and she had another. Then we "drove" to different places. Then she said a tornado crushed our house (and let me say she used the word "crush" several times). So, we then had to go to a hotel to stay until it was fixed. She cooked us supper of bacon, stew, and tea while we were there. Finally as it was getting close to bath time I managed to move the "scene" to the tub. What fun to have such a big imagination.

We are all still with this head cold, and Emily's isn't getting better. Mine is in my chest now, what it always does with my asthma, and I can't take much for it. Glenn is getting over it just still coughing a little. I pray we will all clear up REALLY soon, as we leave for MS on Saturday. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: