
So far our Thanksgiving trip we've all had tons of fun. Emily & I have been sick, but I'm just thankful for the medicine I got called in from my Dr. Wednesday we had alot of fun out at the molasses mill cooking daddy's molasses. It turned out real light and clear, almost perfect!!! He made only 7 gallons, so I told him next year he needs to grow more so he can make more and sell the stuff. Emily enjoyed listening and dancing to the bluegrass music from our "live band". I'm glad that all the banjo, mandolin, & fiddle players got to come out for a little while.



Yesterday we went to my Mamaw & Papaw's in Newton, and had fun with all the extended family. We've not all been together since Easter so it was fun. Papaw is not doing good now at all. He has been sleeping for several days, and slept all day yesterday. Of course when you're asleep you can't eat or drink and get nutrition. We aren't expecting him to make it much longer. Please pray for my moma and everyone as all this comes about. It's sad to see someone, especially your own Papaw, who I vividly remember crawling all on haybales with as a kid, playing monopoly nearly every Friday night with, and so much he use to be. He is in the dying process and words can't describe what that is like, unless you've experience it for yourself. I do feel blessed to have been able to be here now, and a month ago. Just keep praying for God's grace, mercy and comfort in all this.
I hope you all have a great rest of the Thanksgiving weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment