We had a fun day at Parent's Day out today. I got to teach Emily's class this week since their teacher was out. I really enjoyed myself, although I lost my voice today from talking and singing too much. We made little indian hats and had a great time learning about Thanksgiving.
We leave Saturday for MS so I won't be posting much until we get back. I am sure I'll have tons of pictures for you all to see then. We hope this trip will give us all a little rest so we can recoup from this cold. Emily is some better, mine however is lots worse. My cough is pretty deep, but I go to the Dr. for my monthly checkup tomorrow so I'll see what he says. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving next week. I am changing my blog and will have to invite or accept viewers. If you want to continue viewing my blog please e-mail me at jennifermawalker@yahoo.com so I can add you to the list. This will mean you will have to log in each time to view my blog. I'm doing this for security reasons, as I don't want everyone all over the world to view my personal information. I will probably update it when I get back, so make sure you've let me know by then.



No comments:
Post a Comment