Today coming home from Parent's day out I realized just how God truly protects His children. I know that there are times bad things happen to all of us, but today God really protected us. We stopped at the 4 way stop coming home, a fairly new stop sign that's been made into a 4 way, and turned left to come home. As we just got into the lane a mini van, with an older man driving it, zoomed passed us and ran the stop sign. If we had been just seconds later he would have hit us, driving 55 mph or more!!! Of course we've all had those minor fender benders and we realize how lucky we all were, but this really hit home for me, especially being pregnant, and with Emily in the car with me. If we had hit, it would have been full impact on my side, probably not good for little baby boy Walker obviously!!! All in an instant our lives could've been taken, or changed dramatically! We left church laughing and talking, and planning what we were going to do as soon as we got home...but all that could've been changed. I guess one thing was, my faith! I know God puts his hand in front of us MORE times than we even see to save us, but when we see it, it changes us!!!
Please always watch for the other driver. SO many people today are on cell phones, and not just talking, BUT TEXTING!!! I pray that the law will crack down on these things before any other people are killed or hurt. Texting while driving is just as bad as drinking and driving!!!

Anyway, sorry to post such a negative thing, but as a positive here's a picture of the ultrasound last week. Sorry I'm just now putting it up on here. I had to make a picture of it with my digital camera so they didn't turn out as good. This one below is of his feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment