I went to have another ultrasound this morning, since I have been cramping still (not as bad though). It showed the gestational sac has definitely grown, showing I'm 5 1/2 weeks (where I'm suppose to be). It didn't show a heartbeat, but I wasn't expecting it to. I am a little concerned, but know that everything will be fine. I go in 2 weeks for another one so please pray the embryo has grown and developed and we can see a heartbeat then. My morning sickness is definitely getting worse, so that is a good sign. Please keep us in prayers as we travel tomorrow to MS. We are all excited about the fair, and I won't be able to post until we get back most likely. There isn't wireless access at the Fairgrounds :)
I made Emily this little shirt to wear.



1 comment:
LOVE Emily's Fair shirt! We had the girls onesies made that say Cabin 153. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment