Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Story Time


We had our last story time at the library yesterday, and it was kind of sad. It will really be our last consistent one forever probably. We start our Parent's Day out program in the fall and it will be on Tuesday & Thursday's, and story time is on Tuesday at our library. I guess I could pray they change it to Wednesday's. We had "Skippy Jon Jones" come, for those of you who don't know who he is, he's a Siamese Cat, who thinks he's a Chiqawawa dog (forgive on the spelling). Emily wasn't scared of him like I thought she would be. A friend from church was there so she went up close to him with her so I could get a good picture.

I hope you are all having a great week. I'm doing okay...just tired!!!! It's time for me to get Emily up and get us some breakfast, so I'll post more another day :)

No comments: