We have all had a fun filled 4th of July weekend. Glenn's parents went back to MS on Saturday afternoon, but we all gathered for a bar-b-que lunch from Fincher's before they left. We hated to see them go but we'll most likely see them in a few weeks when we go to MS for the Fair. Uncle Randy is still here so we've enjoyed having him for a couple of extra days. Emily had enjoyed it too!!!
Saturday night we went over to Mrs. Faye and Mr. Eldon's house to watch the fireworks from their dock. No one got mosquito bites but me, I got 8!!! I even sprayed alot! I'm just glad Emily didn't because hers are alot worse than mine. We haven't done much today but go to Sunday school and church (where Glenn & I kept Emily's class 2nd hours). We all rested this afternoon, for some reason I've been so tired today, I guess it's just from getting to bed too late last night.
OH an update on our " big girl"...she has now decided that she doesn't need to be rocked anymore at bedtime. We lost the pacifier last weekend, put up the big girl bed this week, and now no rocking!!! Where has my little girl gone....or rather where has my baby girl gone, she's still a little girl, now just growing up on us. I hope you all have a great week.



No comments:
Post a Comment