Monday, July 13, 2009

Emily's Gonna Be a Big Sister


Well it's "official" news now. We are expecting another little one. We found out last week I was pregnant on Wednesday, because I was cramping and hurting alot. I took the test and well, it was positive. I had an appointment today with the Dr., originally for my yearly physical, but I went and surprised them. Because I have been cramping so much he did an ultrasound to make sure it wasn't an etopic (tubal) pregnancy, or to see if I had a cyst. No cyst, and they could see a small sac already forming in the uterus, which is a GOOD sign. Usually you can't see anything this early on in pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks along, and will go back Wed. to do more blood work to see how it compares to what they drew today. They're checking my hormone levels to see how they increase, that will help them better determine how far along I am.

I'm already tired and starting to feel a little queezy. I think alot of it is in my head though, so I keep trying to talk myself out of feeling sick. They do say that the 2nd child is totally different, and that you can start feeling it sooner, and even start showing sooner. I already am "pooching" out, which is CRAZY!!!!! I laughed and told Glenn it must be twins! Ha ha, just kidding. When they did the ultrasound he said that there was no extra fluid hanging around so that was good though!

I'll keep you all posted on how things are going. For now, please just pray that God will grow and develop this baby normally. Pray that everything will be fine, and that I won't be cramping anymore.

Thanks and have a great week.

1 comment:

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Congratulation!! Can't wait to meet you and Emily at the Fair!