
The past few days have been wonderful. We've had some rain in the evenings, cloudy cool mornings and a little sun to make you smile. Emily & I enjoyed several hours outside this morning. We "weeded" and worked in our "garden" (ha ha), and then went for a walk. She was exceptionally good in the stroller so it made it much more enjoyable on my part as the sun was starting to come out and get a little hotter.
I just wanted to blog and update on my daddy, if you read my earlier posts. His PSA levels were high so he went to see a urologist yesterday. The Dr. thinks he just has an infection and has put him on antibiotics for a month. They'll recheck him after that and see if the levels have gone down. We're praying they do, and I have hope that they will. If they aren't down then they'll do a biopsy. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that...so keep praying for him.
I also have another prayer request...a couple in our neighborhood who we are good friends with, Mr. Eldon & Mrs. Faye. He has been battling cancer for many months, and the tumors just keep growing. We went to their house on the 4th to watch the fireworks and you can really tell that he's looking really sick. When he first started chemo you couldn't tell he was sick. He went for months and wasn't sick at all. The hot summer is really making it worse on him because he loves to work in the yard. His wife does alot too, but has been having some back problems. She's had an MRI and is waiting to hear back from it. I hope that it's nothing more than a bulging disc, but it is sounding like a herniated disc or spinal stenonis. I ask you to pray for them because they are so dear to us, especially Emily. They are like her grandparents here in town. It's so hard to watch such a lively sweet family get so down so fast. Thank you for all your prayers and I hope you have a great rest of the week.These are a few pictures I've been playing around with on Picnik.com





3 comments:
I love the pictures and the effects that you did to them! Thanks for the sweet words about our baby girl. We miss her like crazy, but we're getting by day by day. Brad is having such a hard time. It just wasn't supposed to be like this. We don't always understand what God has in plan, but I know His hand is in this.
Hope your dad is doing better. Jim and I are getting excited about the Fair!! We have the twins all kinds of "fair wear". They will be at the cabin on Saturday and Sunday, hope you can stop by and visit with them and my daughter before they have to leave. Cabin#153 on Bourbon Street. More info as the time gets nearer.
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. (Please excuse my delayed response to the comment you left on my blog. I'm not too good at making comments.) Your little girl is so cute and looks just like her Momma. I hope your Dad is doing better and I'm sure I'll run into you at the Fair!
Post a Comment