Emily with her bag of cotton candy
Well we got back last night from our week long trip to the Fair. I've not been able to post or upload pictures until we got home so sorry for the delay. We enjoyed ourselves very much, except I started having morning/noon/night sickness while there. I spent alot of time laying down, but I still had fun and so did Glenn & Emily. We started the trip with the rodeo on Friday night, then the flea market on Saturday, and Gold City on Sunday night. We did have alot of rain this year so we weren't able to walk around and do as much. Emily did get to play in the mud/rain alot.
Oh another note, I had my first OB appt. today and everything was great. I got to see and hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound, and it was SO amazing. They couldn't hear it that early when I was first pregnant with Emily. It was around 141 or 148 beats per minute. So sweet!!! I was worried for a while with all the cramping that something was wrong. Keep praying that this little baby Walker continues to grow and develop normally. I don't go to the Dr. for another 5 weeks so I have some time to wait now. If I can make it through these next 5 weeks I'll be glad...the morning sickness should ease up by then, I pray. I hope you all have a great week. More pictures to come later.



No comments:
Post a Comment