We have been enjoying some wonderful weather lately here, and I believe all across the south. We are all praying that this nice weather will hold out for the big Neshoba County Fair that begins Friday, July 24th!!! We will head to Philadelphia on Thursday, and I can't wait another day it seems. I've not been to MS since Easter, and I know for some of you that may mean nothing, but for me that's a long time!!! My moma came over here in May, and we saw everyone in the mountains in June, so the time has flown by, BUT I'm ready for some Red Dirt from the Fairgrounds!!!!! I know that my "morning" sickness will probably be getting worse while we are there, but I told Glenn I'm going to do everything I can to "ignore" it all and try to be in the best of moods.
We had a wonderful weekend, and I just wanted to share a few pictures with you. I put pig-tails in Emily's hair last night, and they were so adorable. She usually doesn't let me do them, but she did last night.



No comments:
Post a Comment