Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Beginning to FEEL alot like Christmas

We woke up to 40 degree weather this morning...which was a shock after all the mid 70 degree weather we've been enjoying. I say enjoying because I do not like the freezing cold weather anymore. I guess it is good to be cold, so we can start to feel like it is Christmas time. We went to my daddy's church this morning and it was an experience. After the prayer before the sermon when daddy said "Amen", Emily thought she'd echo it and yelled "Amen" too. It was really cute, everyone else thought so because they all died laughing. But what wasn't cute was around 12:00 when Emily decided she was ready to go and she yelled out, "I gotta go potty". While we were in the bathroom she politely told me, "I ready to go now". Kids, you gotta love them and their honesty.

Emily and & sang "Away in the Manger" for a special music, except Emily didn't sing too many of the words. Moma and daddy always want me to sing when I'm there, so it helped having Emily with me. Maybe it won't be too long before she starts to sing in church. I know she's going to love being in front of people one day.

Well we're just waiting now for Glenn to get here hopefully Tuesday evening. We miss him alot! I hope you all had a great weekend and will stay warm and have a great few days before Christmas.

No comments: