Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Family Photos

As usual we made our "family Christmas picture" for our card while we were in MS. It was on a wet COLD Sunday we did it so I'm surprised any of the pictures caught us smiling :) We took them up at the Philadelphia library (where I'm from) and had fun. We also got our tree up once we got back home and pulled everything out on Monday. It turned out really pretty if you ask me. I didn't even make a fuss about anything. I usually like things decorated just "so" but Emily and Glenn helped and we had a fun evening. I can't believe it's already Christmas...it just seems like we celebrated the 4th of July :) I know the COLD COLD weather should tell me it's almost here, but nonetheless I still can't believe another year is about to come to a close.

Well i won't write too much today, just put up some pictures. I have however been busy making dresses. If anyone who has a little girl or knows someone with a girl and would like a dress for Christmas please let me know soon. Ribbon dresses are $20, and jumpers are $25. It's been so much fun doing this, and I hope to continue on (more organized) in the 'new year'.

Hope you have a great Wednesday, and stay warm.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Boy, I bet this Christmas will be such fun for Emily! I like your picture!