On Saturday we went and bought a gingerbread house kit. I always have loved doing these since i was in the 4th grade. I usually bake the gingerbread pieces myself, but with all that has been going on lately I wasn't up to all that baking. They have the neatest kit at Wal-mart for $9.00 and it's already put together, all you do it decorate it. Emily had the most fun putting the candies on the house, and eating them too. She's just like her daddy with candy, she was loving the little gumdrops (yuck in my opinion). I hope to bake cookies with her soon, but am not sure if I'm up for the challenge quite yet. Later that night we all went riding around looking at Christmas lights. We had to drive 20 minutes to find many but it was worth it. Glenn also put a few up on our house. He didn't do many this year, but enough for Emily to enjoy.
We tried to make pictures after church yesterday but Emily was too busy playing and running around. This is the last dress I finished for her while I was in the hospital. Hope you all have a great week.
I'm feeling better. I cut my medicine in half and so I'm not as sleepy now. It's still helping. I go to the cardiologist in the morning...we'll see what he says.
2 comments:
you did a good job on the gingerbread house. We haven't done ours yet.
How are you feeling?
I'm feeling better. I cut my medicine in half and so I'm not as sleepy now. It's still helping. I go to the cardiologist in the morning...we'll see what he says.
Post a Comment