Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home from the Hospital

Well I am home from the hospital as of yesterday at 1:30pm. The Dr. "discharged" me at 10:00 but it took the nurses forever to get it all ready for me to leave. I can't really say I'm doing better, because the medicine, Paxil, they have me on is having some BAD side-effects. I've put a call into my Dr. and am waiting to hear back from her. Last night before bed my arms got cold and numb all to my fingers, and I felt severely anxious. After i drank a gatorade and ate a snack though I got ok. The same thing happened this morning except worse. I almost passed out. Once I drank a gatorade and ate a banana I was better. What hasn't stopped is my vision is blurred really bad and I feel sort of "out in space".

Please pray that the Dr. will know what to do. I think she increase my doseage of the medicine and I pray that she can reduce it. Pray that i will have a calm spirit and these "attacks/episodes" will STOP. I'm still Orthostatic pretty bad (meaning my blood pressure drops tremendously and pulse races when i stand up) so pray that will stop too.


Thanks for all your prayers. I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Some places may be seeing a white day tomorrow (not for us I'm sure, we never get snow).
Emily at the birthday party for Jesus last week. I may have already put this up but just wanted to make you smile.

No comments: