The Dr. called today and said that Emily definitely has a urinary tract infection. We carried her yesterday afternoon right before they closed (or before afterhours started) and also took her culture and they tested it and got back with us today that she did have blood in the urine and it was positive for infection. Poor little thing, she's been fussy all weekend and I just assumed it was because I can't hold her, but turns out she really is sick. She's a trooper though, you'd really never know she hurt or felt bad. That's how she is though. We started her antibiotic tonight so hopefully by Saturday she'll feel alot better. Pray for the rest of this week to be a little smoother, if that's possible.
I go to the Dr. to get my "battle wounds" checked out tomorrow. I'll update on that tomorrow, but otherwise I'm doing pretty good, a whole lot better than on Friday. Thanks for your prayers, and continue to pray that everything gets better. I'm still having trouble eating but hear that it can take a few weeks to actually be able to eat. I can only eat a little bit at a time and feel stuffed if I eat too much (or what I think is too much). Thank goodness for saltines and bread lately. Anyway hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week...in our last few days of May.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
Poor Emily...I hate she is sick. Bless her heart and yours. You all have had a rough few weeks. Are you still coming to Gatlinburg? I know we are an hour further up the road, but know that your family is welcome to come up for a visit. I would love to have you here.
Post a Comment