Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday

Well it's Friday yet again, and a crazy one at that. We are packing to leave for Gatlinburg tomorrow so it's just a little hectic around here. I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looks good but he still wants to see me in 2 weeks to make sure everything is getting better. He was concerned that I'm not able to eat a lot and that I'm still getting nauseated a lot, but he doesn't think it's anything to worry about. He said it's probably because my stomach is not used to eating alot over 2 weeks and it just takes time to "stretch" it back out...although I really don't want to expand it once I've made it smaller!!! It'll get better with time.

Emily is doing better too, the antibiotic is working and I just pray kicks it for good. I'm able to do more with her now too so that helps as well. Keep us in your prayers as we travel, the rest of my family too. My brother is leaving this afternoon from Vicksburg, Ms and they'll stop somewhere tonight probably Birmingham. My poor daddy can't come on until Sunday or late tomorrow because he has to preach a funeral. Someone in his church passed away last night and he has that responsibility to do. Hope you all have a great 1st week of June next week. I also pray and hope we can have a quiet week in the mountains. Probably won't happen though if the events continue to occur as they have over the past 3 weeks HA HA. Anyway, thanks for all of your prayers lately they are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful pictures of some beautiful places...now you know why we love this area so much. Take care of yourself and keep recovering.