Good Tuesday morning to everyone...although it will be noon in a hour or so. Things seem to never slow down around our house lately. I am not sure what God is trying to teach me, but I really wish I would get the point soon, or He'd teach me faster because I'm tired. Yesterday was a good day though, and I got to walk around the block last night, yeah!!! I went again this morning too, so I know I'm down hill on recovery (I hope). I'm not overdoing it, and still can't lift or pick anything up heavy, like Emily. She on the other hand is not handling it so well. Last night and the night before she had screaming fits before bed. I actually had to rock her last night to get her calm and Glenn came and picked her up and put her in bed when I got her to sleep. That was at 10:30 last night, then she woke up screaming this morning at 5:00am. For those of you who know us, she NEVER does that. She sleeps till 8:00 every morning and has since she was 9 weeks old. I don't know what is going on with her but please pray for her to be at peace and comforted until I'm able to care for her.
Pray for my moma who is still trooping with us. She is a saint (that's not even a good enough word for it), and I can't thank her enough for all she's done these past 2 weeks. Pray that she won't get upset and discouraged. We are also getting ready to go on vacation this weekend so pray we all will just laugh at everything instead of getting at each others throats.
Thanks for your prayers and I hope you all have a great day in the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment