I hope you all had a great weekend and are excited about a new week. We had an extremely busy weekend and past week, so I'm glad for a new week and hope it will be a little more calm. We had Special children's day at Tabernacle Lake on Friday, and it was alot of fun. Emily enjoyed it, and getting to ride on a boat for the first time. I was a little nervous, but it was good. Saturday and Sunday were filled with preparations for our children's choir musical. I was in charge of a good of of the props and decorating, so my body is now tired from all of that. The musical was great last night and the kids did a great job. I know it won't be long before Emily is up on that stage singing and dancing around.
I pray you all have a great week, and that everything is going good with you. Our computer is acting up and won't let me blog much so maybe we can get a new computer soon!!! (yeah right...but this one is 8 and half years old!)
Sitting pretty on the couch!
Emily in the boat we made for the musical
No comments:
Post a Comment