Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm going to have the best birthday tomorrow

Well tomorrow's my birthday and I'll be getting the best present ever...my gallbladder removed. I know for some they think that is aweful, but for me it is a blessing. I went to the surgeon this morning and after much confusion I finally got in with another Dr./surgeon and got him to schedule me for tomorrow. It's funny because the Dr. wasn't even suppose to be seeing patients today but he was in the office and I just asked if I could get in with him since the one I was suppose to see wasn't going to be in town next week because of vacation. God is awesome and works everything out in His timing that's for sure. Everything this week has been boom boom boom...Monday I got the test scheduled from my Dr. Tuesday I had the test run. Wednesday we got the results and scheduled to meet with a surgeon. Thursday, today I met with the surgeon and tomorrow I am scheduled to have the surgery. If you don't call that a God thing then I don't know what else to say. Normally it takes weeks to get all of this done.

Pray for everything to go smoothly tomorrow and for me to wake up quickly (I have trouble with pain med.'s and can't handle it good). Pray for my little Emily as she is SOOOO a mommy's girl lately. I won't be able to pick her up for a little while. Pray for Glenn and my moma as they care for her and try to keep her calm. Thanks for your prayers and I will hopefully be back in touch soon. Love to you all.

No comments: