Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures of Emily 20 months

Since we had the tornado hit 2 days after i took these i haven't had time to put them up. I ask for prayer for whoever reads this. I'm of course in pain, and well I can't take anything but Tylenol or Motrin (which I'm not really suppose to have b/c of my stomach). Just pray that I will get stronger every day and not hurt so much. Out patient surgery is definitely not as easy as everyone has been saying it is. To me it's worse because you are rushed home after having major surgery with not many instructions on what to expect. Thank goodness for Lynne Tucker who can help answer any questions we have.

Anyway enough of my gabbing here are the pictures. They are absolutely adorable.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Been wondering how you were doing, but didn't have a chance to check the blog. Keith hasn't been feeling well lately, not sure what it is. I am glad to hear you had the surgery! Hope you are much better soon.