Friday, April 20, 2012

Sick Family

I'm SO sorry to be so slack on posting, and this one will be very short as well.  BUT after getting the kids over their illnesses Monday, I came down with fever on Wednesday of this week.  I slept ALL day Wednesday then drove to the afterhours clinic on Zebulon Rd. And got tested for strep and flu. Both were negative but Dr. said I had Pharyngistis but I think it's the same junk the kids have had.  Thursday morning I woke up with a HORRIBLE throat.  And still today all I can put down is milk or ice cream.  I've never gone a day without attempting to chew and swallow something, but today I have!!!  I'm hoping that Glenn stays clear of this stuff for sure, because it's WAY worse on an adult.  I will do a much better job of posting once we all get healed.

No comments: