Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well I thought I'd catch up with some random pictures from over the past week. Joseph is enjoying his sweet potato (above), luckily he doesn't have too many teeth to actually do any damage. Poor baby is still sick, I'm taking him back to the Dr. tomorrow for recheck. After his allergic reaction on Sat, his nose has been horrible. I just pray that they'd give him a shot of something to kick this yuck before we head to MS.
Sunday we made edible nativities. The kids loved making them but didn't really eat them. We used graham crackers for the stable, waffle bowls for the manger, chocolate shredded wheat for the hay and gingerbread marshmallows for Jesus.
I made Joseph his stocking this year, and Emily informed me that her named was sewn on crooked...hee hee. I'm working on mine and Glenn's now, and hope to finish them before we go. I've made the actual stockings just not stitched our names yet.
This past Saturday I went on a shopping trip to Warner Robins and Glenn got to babysit...or from the picture below Emily got to babysit. She got to feed Joseph a bottle for the first time! I think she enjoyed it. Today she got to spoon feed him his breakfast.

Below are more cookie pictures. Emily took this one with me and my cookies...and I say my because she didn't help me at all on these!!! I think she's getting tired of seeing so many cookies. I bake over 300 yesterday, now I just have to get them delivered.



Gingerbread men are THE hardest cookies by far to bake!!! I made one for each of us. Too bad Joseph can't eat his. If he doesn't outgrow this wheat allergy I've got to figure out how to make gluten free gingerbread men.

No comments: