Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in MS Issue 3

My mamaw Costilow has just loved rocking Joseph. Of course we have to stand nearby, but she usually holds onto him pretty good. I think it's so sweet and special that Joseph's great granmother can hold and rock him. She was so sweet singing to him and holding him, I have it on video and am so glad because these are the memories we want to cherish forever.
Emily standing in front of the nativity that I painted for my parents MANY many years ago. She loves to explore in their yard. Below are a batch of sugar cookies that I made for Christmas week. We've all enjoyed them for sure, especially Emily.


Wednesday we came up to Glenn's parents in Columbus, MS. Joseph is having fun playing on some old antique toys that use to be Glenn's.

Joseph is watching his grandaddy blow the leaves outside. He was real interested in what was going on outside. Too bad it was too cold to get him out since he's been so sick lately. We head back down to Philadelphia Friday, Christmas eve, to celebrate Jesus' birth. All in all everyone is doing fine. Joseph is slowly getting better. He still has some congestion and a cough, but no fever. I have noticed him pulling and scratching at his ears so I'm not too happy about that. I just pray this antibiotic will kick this infection for GOOD.
Emily feeding the birds with her grandaddy.

No comments: