
Well we are all recovering from the croup/crud. Joseph is still got his hanging on, and I'll probably take him back to the Dr. one day this week before we leave for MS. Emily's is getting better slowly and Glenn and I are almost completely over it. We are on countdown until we leave for MS...4 1/2 days. I usually enjoy going to MS, but this year it just seems like everything is going to be so chaotic and hectic. Between traveling all over the state to see relatives and packing up the car every time hauling everything wherever you go is just too much!!! One day, in the near future, I hope that it won't be so hectic.


We love seeing everyone it's just a lot considering that we already drive a 9 + hour drive to get to the state, and then bouncing around while we're there is just almost making me think staying in GA by ourselves would be the best thing. Everyone knows that won't happen, because we love everyone and want to see them, and them to see Emily and Joseph because
that's what really matters the most. I just pray for Glenn & my sanity!!!
On another note, this weekend I was testing Joseph with his wheat allergy, and gave him a baby food that contained wheat in it. It was very scary but he almost immediately started coughing. He ate several bites and 2 hours later he broke out in hives all over his body. By that night he looked horrible and Sunday morning his eyes were all swollen and red. We are very blessed that he didn't stop breathing on us, and I definitely know for sure that he is allergic to wheat. The reason I tested him was that I had been eating some wheat all week, and hadn't noticed any signs from the breast milk, so I thought that maybe it had gotten better, but obviously I was wrong.

I hope you all have a great week, we are in the middle of baking more cookies to give away in our neighborhood, so we've got a busy week planned. I'll try to post most pictures soon.
2 comments:
Glad y'all seem to be feeling better. We used to feel crazy at Christmas, too...well, actually we still do. But, last year we declared that we would not go ANYWHERE on Christmas Day! We would be at home! Grandparents, uncles, etc. were welcome to come by and see us, but we didn't leave. I cooked a pretty big breakfast and then we grilled steaks for supper. Our OWN Christmas traditions :)
I love it!!! When we move closer to family we'll be able to do that, but it's hard b/c we live far away we have "no room in the inn" so to speak and have to board up here and there. We will definitely be starting those traditions when we can be at "home" for Christmas.
Post a Comment