Well I put my Christmas presents under the tree last night and opened them. Their names are Emily & Joseph. Joseph loved sitting in a box with no shirt on. He is absolutely the CUTEST Christmas present ever. Emily of course had to take her shirt off too to be just like her brother, but I made her wrap some fabric around her for pictures. To get him to smile I had to give him baby Jesus to hold. He mainly just put him in his mouth, but hey, that's what babies do right? The pictures below were a few from when we got back from MS. Joseph loves pulling up and standing holding on to everything. Emily singing with Dolly Parton on tv, "My Coat of Many Colors". She knows ALL the words and does such a good job "playing her guitar while singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment