Well I thought I'd give an update on Joseph since he's changed since yesterday. Last night he started these screaming fits, and only my daddy can calm him down. He did however sleep all night, after eating a 4 oz bottle. Today he nursed this morning and was awake all morning, and screamed every time I tried to rock or nurse him. Finally my daddy got him to sleep for nap around 12:00 noon. He slept for 45 min, and then took a 3 oz bottle. Well this afternoon he decided to do the same thing, scream and NOT sleep, or nurse, until my daddy finally got him to sleep for a nap after 5:30 this evening (after a 2 oz bottle of pumped milk).
Tonight he ate only 2 1/2 oz of milk, and then started screaming, I gave him gas drops and he shut up and burped and went right to sleep. I'm not sure what's that all about, but definitely know the gas drops helped tonight. I tried that earlier too, but it didn't work as well. His little nose is so congested that he can't drink, especially nurse laying down. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds, but I pray he'll be showing some improvement on this whole sickness. I ask you to just keep him in your prayers and that this crud will clear out SOON!



No comments:
Post a Comment