Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Trip to MS




We are back from our quick trip to MS. My Papaw is still in the hospital and probably will be dismissed to hospice in a few days. The pnemonia has gotten worse, and they think he possibly may have cancer that has spread to the lungs from the lympnodes. Just keep praying for his comfort and for God to bring him peace. He's been suffering for a long time, and gotten worse the past few months.

While in MS we did get to do a few "fun" things, go with Daddy to make sorghum molasses, go to the park, visit several of our favorite stores in Philadelphia (Williamsville, Jerome Tank). We were very tired after all the traveling, but we got a little rest today. Daddy drove over to ride with us last week, and left his truck here, so he goes back tomorrow. I'm SO thankful to have a daddy who'll do that for us. It was just good to come a for a few days, and to see Papaw, because you never know when God will bring him home with all this.

We head to the GA mountains with Glenn's family tomorrow or Saturday morning. This trip was already planned, so no we didn't plan to be travelers for 2 weeks :) I hope you're all well and I'll blog soon. OH my ultrasound/20 week Dr. appt. visit was rescheduled for next Wednesday, so we won't be finding out if baby Walker is a girl or a boy until next week.

1 comment:

rosajosa said...

You wre supposed to call me when your daddy made molasses!!!! I wish we could have seen you. I forgot y'all were even coming, though, until you started posting that you were already home. Maybe at Christmas...when will y'all be here again?