We made it to the GA mountains to stay with Glenn's family for a few days. The leaves are absolutely gorgeous up here!!! It was cloudy today, so I hope the sun is out tomorrow so we can see the colors in full glory!!! I took a good 45 minute hike this afternoon, and enjoyed just being in God's world with such beauty. I will say the hills were hard to climb up, but it's good for me. I hate at how "big" I am but know there's nothing I can do about it since I am pregnant. I have been exercising almost every day, so I guess I'm doing something right. I'm going to try to upload a few pictures we made today, but may not get many up. I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



1 comment:
Those leaves are BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope we get to take our girls to the mountains in the fall...maybe next year. Glad y'all are having fun!
Post a Comment