Well my favorite season of the year is finally here. We have been enjoying some wonderful weather lately. With this crisp cool air I thought we should make a trip to the pumpkin patch this morning. We have never been to Elliot Farms during the fall so we didn't know what to expect. I was real impressed because they have a real pumpkin patch. You have to walk through the patch, vines and all, to find your pumpkins. Most pumpkin "patches" around already have the pumpkins cut and grouped into sizes for your convenience. We got some cute pictures, and Emily picked her out a little pumpkin. It was only a couple of dollars, so the lady let us get a couple of the small harvest pumpkins she had in a basket up front. They also do hayrides, and have a corn maze but Emily didn't want to do either so we just sat around on the porch and sat in the swings relaxing. The hay ride was only $1.50 each I think, so we will probably go back and do that another time.I made Emily a fall little dress today, and made her some new fall bows too. I'll have to make pictures of all the crafty things and post later. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy this beautiful fall weather...it won't last long.
No comments:
Post a Comment